SACC member # 9
The ponds were created during the extraction of stone intended for the construction of nearby roads. Together they occupy approx. 2.5 ha area. Their depth is approximately 3 to 4 meters. The ponds are fed from the Váh derivation arm via a built-up pipeline. Water naturally flows in them or evaporates. There are mainly carp, toothfish, sturgeon, pike, catfish. In the winter and summer months, the water is a natural refuge for wild ducks, swans, cormorants and other birds.
After paying the entrance fee, the fisherman will unload things at the stand and park the car in the reserved parking lot. It is fished during the day from 7:00 to 19:00. Night catching is allowed after agreement with the administrator. The time is adjusted depending on the season. Children under 12 catch when accompanied by parents.
• Entry to the premises is allowed only with the knowledge of the administrator.
• It is necessary to buy a permit for hunting.
• The permit is not transferable to another person.
• Only catch and release hunting is allowed without appropriating the catch.
• Fishing is possible non-stop. The hunting season is adapted to the seasons.
• It is fished on two lines with one rig. Fishing on three rods in agreement with the administrator.
• Prohibition of the use of vessels.
• Carp over 15 kg must be reported to the manager.
• A landing net and a damp pad must be used.
• Shooting is only allowed above the mat.
• The administrator may inspect the vehicle if "catching the catch" is suspected.
• It is only possible to go to the fishing place by a vehicle for the time necessary for unloading and loading things.
• Behavior must not disturb other visitors.
• If the visitor sees a violation of the hunting rules, he must report this condition to the administrator.
• Laying open flames is prohibited.
• The appropriation of the catch will be considered theft and the police will be called.
• Catfish fishing only in agreement with the administrator.
• The catch must be released into the water as soon as possible.
• The catch must be treated as gently as possible.
• Each visitor enters the premises and acts at his own risk.
• Fishing for predatory fish only in the "spinning" way.
• The fisherman leaves his place clean before leaving, placing the garbage in nearby rubbish bins.