The village of Vinosady was established on February 1, 1964 by merging two villages: Veľký Třňa and Malé Třňa. The village gave itself a nice name due to the ancient tradition of viticulture and winemaking. It is located between the wine-growing towns of Pezinok and Modra. The total population is 1,207 people.
Total area cat. already. Small and Large Thorns is 5,154,602 m2 of which agricultural land is 3,738,271 m2, non-agricultural land is 1,416,331 m2, forest land is 821,742 m2, water area 52,480 m2, built-up area and courtyard 397,064 m2, other area 145,045 m2.
It consists of two cadastral areas: the Great Thorn called "large", but the area is smaller than
Small Thorns called "small", but flat larger.
However, with the settlement in the cadastral areas of this village it was more complicated. The first historical report about the village is from 1208. The Pezinka district document from that year states that Pezinok (Bozen) is also adjacent to the village of Turdun, later also referred to as Turduna.