The former villages of Ľuborča, Kľúčové and Trenčianska Závada are part of the town of Nemšová. The first mention of the town of Ľuborča is from 1242, when it is described under the name Liburcha. Ľuborča was inhabited during the time of Great Moravia. In 1920, the settlement of Dvorec was annexed to it. Written sources about the Key part are from 1328 as the village of Villa Kluchow, in the 15th century it was called Kluczova, in the 19th century Kulcsos. Trenčianska Závada is a well-known pilgrimage site of the Virgin Mary of Fatima, which is located in the beautiful mountain environment of the White Carpathians. It was founded during the Wallachian colonization. It is first mentioned as Possessio Zavad in 1493.