From the name of its owners, they even got the name of the well - known and popular chair, the shape of which has been preserved to this day - tonettes. The Thonets made the village famous, with their bent furniture, from which the furniture was exported all over the world. The size of the factory is evidenced by the fact that it employed about 700 people and operated until 1923. Next to the factory, the first childcare center for mothers employed here was established in 1891, as well as an apprenticeship school that educated its own employees for production. The family manor house at the beginning of the village, rebuilt in the Romantic-Gothic style, is now again in the hands of the Thonets. However, the oldest building in the village is the Roman Catholic Church of St. Michal, archangel, from 1332, built on the foundations of the original wooden church. On the hill of Šípok there is a calvary with stops of the Stations of the Cross, the culmination of which is the Chapel of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. A Marian pilgrimage is held here on 15 August each year. Above the village there is a recreational cottage area and a water reservoir. The surrounding nature is perfect for trips and hiking in summer and winter. In the cadastre there is a nature reserve Dobrotínske skaly with a site of rare habitats of fauna and flora, where there are also hiking trails. The whole area is very interesting for hikers, including an 18-kilometer-long nature trail. However, cyclists will definitely enjoy themselves.