The two settlements, as far apart as a stone could throw, joined forces. When the original Pečeňady and Peťová merged, the village got its present face. The merger of the villages took place in 1899, when both were owned by the Uzovičov family. The people of Pentecost consider the genus of these nobles to be the greatest contribution in their historical development. Especially the last descendant of their family, the noble Ľudovítová Uzovičová-Blundell. Even a hundred years after her death, respect for this woman, who has contributed to such a prosperity of the village, that its current inhabitants also benefit from it. As they say, the noblewoman was a blessing for the Pechenady. She was responsible for the unification of the villages and had a church built in the center of the village, which, after a recent renovation, serves the faithful to this day. Right next to and almost simultaneously grew a monastery, built in memory of her brother Paul. She invited the nuns of the Holy Cross from Moravia to the monastery. The nurses cared for the children, helped and educated the inhabitants and were very popular. After their departure, they established a kindergarten and primary school and a municipal office in the monastery. The Uzovič manor house and the adjacent park have been declared national cultural monuments. An orphanage has been located here for many decades and the building is in good condition after extensive reconstruction. The village has recently revitalized the park, which also contains more than 200-year-old plane trees.