Vinohrady nad Váhom is a village in Slovakia, in the district of Galanta. Zoborská listina mentions the village as early as 1113. Its slopes with a southwestern slope are planted with vines. The village covers its entire territory on an area of 1070 ha. It lies in the Danubian lowlands near Sered, on the western edge of the Nitra hills. The past of the village is relatively modest. Many of her destinies are closely connected with the nearby Šintava. However, the historical fact remains that the village was founded in 1958.