The village undoubtedly belonged to the peasants from Raslavíce from the 13th century.
The first written mention of the village comes from 1427 (under the name Abranfalua).
At the end of the 16th century, the Abrahams were a medium-sized village and exclusively a serf population. Suitable natural conditions predestined this site for agriculture. In addition to tillage, part of the population was engaged in cattle breeding and linen weaving. The village has retained its agricultural character even during the Czechoslovak Republic and after World War II. war. All the land was in the hands of private owners until 1957, when the land was pooled for shared use.
St. Anne's Church - a Rococo Roman Catholic church from the second half of the 18th century
Eneolithic mound - archeological site
The majority of the Abrahamic people profess the Christian religion: the Evangelical and Roman Catholic Churches.