Among the largest landowners who owned the village and its extensive area were the Cobors, Zičiovci, Hohenlohovci, but also others, whom we do not mention because after the anti-Habsburg uprisings, the owners of castles and manors often changed - one confiscated property, the other gave, some their they sold, others bought them again, there were simply large transfers of ownership. At the beginning of the 19th century, Count Pálfi's family bought Lakšárska Nová Ves and, together with it, Bílek's Humence.
The fact that the Pálfi family became owners not only of Lakšárská Nová Ves but also of Bilkovy Humeniec meant that from the beginning of the 19th century the fate and development of Bilkovy Humeniec as a serf village in economic terms was more dependent on Lakšárská Nová Ves than from Borský Svätý Mikuláš, although in administrative and political terms, Bílek's Humence remained affiliated with Borský Svätý Mikuláš.
There is the first written mention of Lakšárská Nová Ves from 1392. During the Rákoci uprising, the imperial army occupied Lakšárská Nová Ves, Mikulášov, Bílek Humence and Šišoláky and severely damaged them. Even more, these four Pálfi villains suffered during the Prussian-Austrian war in 1869. At that time, more than 200 houses burned down in Lakšárská Nová Ves alone. At the places where Bílkové Humence is located today, at the end of the 18th century, or at the beginning of the 19th century, there were only farmhouses, barns and other farm buildings, first for landowners. About 535 of the 537 inhabitants subscribed to the Roman Catholic religion.