Another mention comes from September 20, 1550. Anton Šarkan's letter to Tomáš Nádasdy states that wine cannot be bought more cheaply than here. This quality vine was grown on a hill called Vinohrádky. Land in Čary is also mentioned in the division of the manor in 1554. In 1588, the village is mentioned under the name Chiary and ten years later as Czary. The mention of Mayor Peter Mezew also comes from this year, which was probably located by the river Myjava in the territory of today's area of the village. The church was built in the years 1640-1653. Until then, there was only a chapel in the cemetery. On November 11, 1653, he was solemnly consecrated by Bishop Iliacint Makripodáry. The village became a parish only in 1812 and in the same year a Roman Catholic school was established. In 1773 the village was named Csary and Cžare, 1786 Cschari, 1808 Csari, Cžari, in 1863-1913 Csári and since 1920 it has the official name Čáry.