MONUMENTS IN THE VILLAGE
Archaeological excavations date from the Neolithic, Bronze Age, La Tène and Roman-Barbarian periods.
An old Hungarian burial ground from the 10th century is also known from the village of Dvorníky.
Archaeological research work was carried out in the local part of the Crew to uncover the medieval fort. These are probably the remains of Szolgagyór Castle. Some of the exhibits found during the archaeological research are exhibited in the Museum of National History in Hlohovec.
Remains of anti-Turkish fortifications from 16-17 were found in the cadastre of the village of Dvorníky. century. The granary building from the 18th century with a separate cellar built into the slope is also of historical value. A more modern architectural monument is the school building from 1936, built according to the project of F. Silbestein – Silvan.
The sculptural monuments are represented by the roadside statue of St. Vendelina - 19th century.
Sculpture of St. Trinity
Cross to the corpora - 18th century.
In the crew section there is a bell tower from the 70s of the 19th century.
TRADITIONS IN THE VILLAGE
Viticulture has a centuries-old tradition. This is also documented by the coat of arms of the village of Dvorníky, which depicts a hoe, a bunch of grapes and a vineyard knife. The local part of the crew has its own coat of arms with St. Martin on horseback, below it is a beggar with a stick.
In the past, traditional art and production activities were widespread in the village. Until the first decades of the 20th century, women embroidered and bobbin lace. Folk art is represented by the production of dolls and nativity scenes from corn coffins and the decoration of Easter eggs with glued straw ornaments.
At present, only a few elderly people are engaged in the production of souvenirs from the šoupolia.