The Kompa below Szolgagyor Castle was used to transport merchants across the Váh, as a trade route led there. Libra was thus a source of income for the population. At the same time, however, during the floods, he endangered the property and lives of the inhabitants of the village. As the trade route moved further north (passing through Hlohovec), people began to build their homes about 1 km west of Váh, in two parts about 1.5 km apart, to avoid floods. Thus, in 1360, two original villages were created from the original settlement of Zelenice - the northern Horné Zelenice and the southern Dolné Zelenice. The first houses of Dolné Zelenice stood along the current main road leading through the village.