The village of Trstín is a small village at the foot of the Little Carpathians, inhabited in the early Middle Ages. It is surrounded by beautiful nature. The source of general history is the Richtár book, which captures general records in the period from 1594 to 1721. In the Theresian lexicon of Hungarian settlements from 1773, Trstín is included among the opids (towns), which had a market privilege. In the 19th century, three mills worked in the village. In 2006, the village commemorated the 750th anniversary of the first written mention.