The history of the village of Rakovice, which lies in the northern part of the rolling Trnava Uplands, began in the Middle Ages. Originally, there was a medieval settlement in this locality. The first written mention of the village dates from 1262. Until Rakovice got its current form, its inhabitants had to survive busy centuries. During them, they passed from one owner to another, and everyone left some inheritance here. It is a great pity that the material, such as the Baroque chapel from 1743 or the Alojz Medňanský Library, founded in the 18th century, which was donated by his son Dionýz Medňanský to the Hungarian National Archives, have not been preserved. But also the building of the former stagecoach post station, which proves that the village was part of the road connection between the individual estates in the first half of the 19th century. There was also a post office in the village, opened on 1 February 1845, as evidenced by two pre-stamps. The post office provided postal services within Austria-Hungary. In Rakovice, the Baroque statue of St. Florian. Witnessing the past is especially the manor house with an originally English park, which is mentioned in chronicles from 1675. All monuments are now the cultural heritage of the village. Today, the inhabitants of Rakovice live their new lives. Perhaps they remained faithful to their predecessors only in relation to land and agriculture. However, they also increase it according to new conditions and needs.