These are striking rock formations on the right side of the deep valley, located in front of the entrance to the central part of the village formed by coarse-grained conglomerates of Paleogene age in a total area of 4.8485 ha. The rock walls sometimes reach a height of up to 100 m. The first traces of man's stay in places where Pucov comes from prehistory. Bronze objects from the Bronze Age were found near the village. The village was founded in 1550 during the Wallachian colonization. It was established as a settlement on Wallachian law and belonged to the Orava estate. The name of the stream and the village belong to the group of the words pilgrimage, pilgrimage - road, sidewalk. The name of the village comes from the name of the Pucov stream. The mention of the stream was painful before the village was founded. In a document of King Ľudovít from 1369, the grubbing-up of the forest in the vicinity of today's Leštín is permitted and the forest from both sides of the "Puczo et Kolbin" streams is mentioned. It started during the Kuruk wars. The inhabitants were engaged in agriculture, livestock and stonemasonry. During the First Czechoslovak Republic, sawdust and sawmilling were developed in the village.