The basic tasks of the 11 PLUS Microregion include:
• institutional coordination of activities and cooperation in the field of tourism and territorial and regional development on the basis of partnership (public administration, private and third sector institutions),
• provision, creation and implementation of development projects and programs to support the creation of conditions for investment in the region from internal and external sources,
• providing technical and economic studies, advising on the creation, implementation, monitoring of development projects and obtaining foreign venture and start-up capital,
• creation of regional information systems and databases,
• organizing cooperation with foreign partner organizations and support funds,
• providing and cooperating in the preparation of regional development studies,
• organization of professional training activities.
Membership in the 11 PLUS Microregion is voluntary and open to any other legal entity upon request.