1317 - donation of the castles of Jasenov, Brekov and the town of Humenné to Filip and Ján Druget family Karol Robert of Anjou, for services in the fight against the nobility
1449 - the first mention of the manor house as a manor in connection with the brothers and the fire. It is believed that a water castle stood on this site at the turn of the 13th and 14th centuries.
On April 19, 1684, the last Druget, Sigismund, died, and after the death of his wife Theresa, a division took place between the families Althan - daughter of Julian Theresa and Zichy - daughter of Clare
1728 - division between the children of Petr Zichy, son František and daughter Terézia, Countess Vandernath and Anna Mária, Countess Csáky.
18th century - 2nd half of the most extensive reconstruction
1812 - with the wedding of Etelka Száparyová, who received property in Humenné, Karol Andrássy, the manor house is associated with the Andrássy family, it changes its Renaissance appearance to Neo-Baroque style according to the model of French Baroque castles and a French and English park is created
during the Second World War, the manor house was damaged
1946 - fire in the manor house and subsequent temporary repair of the roof
1950 - 1953 - the building housed the State Russian Grammar School 
1960 - decision of the Council of the MNV that the manor house will also serve a museum purpose 
1964 - The beginning of a major reconstruction that lasted seven years
1971 - opening of the first permanent exhibition Culture of Housing of Feudals to the public, the museum era of the manor began