The original stone castle, of which only remains remain today, was built by Peter Perényi in 1526. It is a noble residence of the manor type. There are no traces of significant fortification in the terrain, only the remains of a two-storey residential building with a rectangular floor plan. The building was demolished by order of the king in 1548. To this day, the remains of the 180cm thick masonry of the building, which was divided by a 1m thick partition - a 9m section of this partition has been preserved.