It was built to commemorate the fallen soldiers and the suffering of the Stephens in the battle of August 11, 1705 between the troops of Francis II. Rákoczy and the victorious imperial soldiers of Field Marshal Ludovít Hebervill and the troops of the personal regiment of our former landowner Lt. Marshal Ján Pálffy. Consecrated on September 3, 2006. Muku was built by the village management, which operated in the years 2002-2006.