It is true that the form and design of this building does not belong to the category of architectural modernity, but its function includes a place in the history of the development of local architecture. At the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, Teplice was a popular destination for the Hungarian middle class from large cities. Spa guests have always demanded a standard of city service, regardless of the size of the spa town. Therefore, in 1909, it was necessary to build street lighting. The small hydroelectric power plant in the Spa Park thus served the purpose of producing energy for the city's lighting. In a short time, however, the water drive springing at Baračka was allegedly clogged and the power plant became non-functional, since then it has served mainly as a cultural stand - a pavilion in the park. Its architecture is no less interesting - despite the fact that it is an Art Nouveau building, the ornament is reduced to a minimum. Moreover, the windows illuminating the turbine hall are glazed with an interesting geometrically shaped window, which is not far from the morphology of Cubist architecture. The façade is dominated by four pillars lining the edges of the trapezoidal protruding risalit. The columns are crowned with pseudo-Egyptian lotus heads with small embedded sea shells, which also adorn the horizontal frieze of the ledge. Water features were not used at random, but directly refer to the function of this small structure. In addition, the façade also included a built-in fountain - the symbolic outlets of the canal - the viaduct. Today, a hundred years after its construction, the building is abandoned, it no longer serves an alternative cultural purpose.