It is 10.5 meters long and has no drip decoration. In the past, it was used by bandits, but also by pious people who used to come here to pray. The cave lies at an altitude of approximately 400 m and a marked hiking trail from Trenčianske Teplice leads to it. The hike is undemanding, suitable for families with children.
The sidewalk, which also has a cave, was renovated in 2009. The information boards contain stories and legends that are linked to the places in Trenčianske Teplice. According to the information from the board from 1898, the cave itself comes from the board, when it was used mainly by bandits and later by the inhabitants for religious purposes. In addition to this cave, there are others, Líščia jaskyňa and Priepasť na Klepáči, but these are not open to the public.
For those who want to go further, it is possible to climb to the top of Klepáč and from there observe the valley. A panoramic telescope is built into the Klepáč hill itself. There is also one interesting stop on the path through the forest, which describes the legend of the Hríb hill, which can be seen from the vantage point. According to legend, a castle was supposed to be built on its hill in the past, but its construction was interrupted by devils who destroyed the castle walls and frightened the builders so much that, according to legend, none of them ever built anything again.