Throughout the 18th and 19th centuries, the manor house was used for economic and rental purposes. In 1907, the then owner of the manor, Ján Pálffy, dedicated this building to the František Jozef Children's Hospital in Bratislava for the convalescent stay of sick children together with a financial subsidy so that it could be rebuilt and furnished for this purpose. The manor house served this purpose even after the First World War. After the Second World War, it became the property of the town of Svätý jur.
After a recent reconstruction, it now houses the independent educational institution Academia Istropolitana Nova.