The building is three-part, three-room, two-tower with two crosses. The construction of the temple is log, the construction of the tower is columnar. It is covered with shingles, placed vertically in horizontal strips. A tower lined with boards rises from the front of the building. It is covered with a truncated roof on which is planted with onions. At the top is a three-armed cross. There are three bells hanging in the tower - one of uncertain year, two from 1796. Above the sanctuary is the second turret growing from the roof. The roof in the shape of a truncated pyramid is planted with onions. The roof and onions are covered with shingles. There is a three-armed cross mounted on the top.
The iconostasis (NKP) dates from 1794. It has a four-tier architecture. The first, the main series, contains the icons of St. Bishop Nicholas, the Mother of God Hodigitrie, Christ the Teacher, the icon of St. Basil the Great. Diacon doors do not have wings. A rarity is the imperial door, planted instead of the usual four evangelists and the Annunciation of Jesse by a tree with ten medallions of Christ's family tree. The second row of holidays is divided by the Last Supper icon. The Third Apostolic Council has the central icon of Christ the High Priest in the middle. The fourth row of prophets consists of six medallions with pairs of figures. Due to lack of space, they are sloping and difficult to read. The top of the iconostasis forms a sloping cross.
In 2003, five icons were stolen from the temple. These have been damaged by improper treatment and need to be restored. They are still stored outside the temple. The exterior was repaired in 2000.
The interesting thing about this church is that the original form of the church, the iconostasis and the prestige dating from the time when the church was founded have been preserved.