It was repaired in 1894 and 1936. Today, the temple is basically dilapidated and repair of the exterior is probably excluded. The roofing of the roof and the tower, as well as the plastering in the 1950s, was signed under the current condition of the building.
From an architectural point of view, it is a small three-part, three-room, one-tower church with two crosses, which is built on a stone foundation. The construction is log. The tower, set in the vestibule, has a columnar structure. The roof is pyramidal, planted with an onion, above which is mounted a three-armed decorative cross. Above the end of the sanctuary is a small three-armed cross. Three bells were originally hung in the tower. After the completion of the new temple, the bells were moved to it. The entrance is from the western part to the hall.
The interesting thing about this temple is basically a five-row iconostasis. It was probably built during the construction of a wooden temple. During the reconstruction in 2006, it was discovered that the existing icons had been repainted in the past, and it was not a question of restoring the icons, but of applying their own compositions. This is especially evident in the fourth series of prophets, where the depiction of facial parts is quite stereotypical. The number of icons of the prophetic council is also interesting. In full condition, there could be a maximum of twenty, while there are twenty-four. The first, the main series, are formed by the icons of St. Bishop Nicholas, the Mother of God Hodigitrie, Christ the Teacher and the icon of the Ascension of the Lord. The deacon's door is wingless. The imperial door is double-leafed with six medallions (four evangelists and two medallions of the Annunciation). The second row of holidays is divided by the Last Supper icon. The third row of apostles has the icon of Christ Pantocrator in the middle, instead of the icon of Christ the High Priest. The fourth line is the worst to describe, because it is certainly not possible to identify individual prophets here. The top of the iconostasis is finished with a cross in the extension, inclined for lack of space. The fifth row consists of the icons of St. Bishop Nicholas saving three disciples, the Devil tempting Jesus, Agony in the Garden of Gethsemane.
At present, the church is no longer used for liturgical purposes.