The mill in this village is historically documented from the beginning of the 18th century, where it is mentioned in l. canonical visitation of January 7, 1729 V ll. minutes of canonical visitation from 12.4.1798 r. a certain Karol Mihalovič is mentioned as a worker at the local mill. There is a legitimate assumption that members of this family used the mill (later it may have owned it) until 1926, when the mill was taken over (and probably bought) by the family of Gustav Krček.
Gustáv Krček rebuilt the old and dilapidated mill and expanded it into a modern roller mill. The machinery (except for the turbine) was supplied by the Jozef Prokop mill factory in Pardubice. From the original old mill, Krček kept only the (recently built) mill wheel and the bed of the original mill drive. At the new mill, Krček also set up an electrical unit with an output of 120 kW to illuminate the mill and his family house, as well as the adjacent part of the village. It was the first source of electricity in Hradiště, which was connected to the public electricity network only in 1938-39.