In Borský Mikuláš, there are two central crosses in the cemetery. The newer one is in the more distant part of the cemetery, it is from 1886. This year, together with the monogram of Christ, are carved at the head of the pedestal. We could assume that they expanded the cemetery by this part during that period. The manufacturer's signature (probably Friedl K) is on the supporting cube of the cross.