The football club unofficially started its activities in 1931. They joined the championship in 1933. Since 1948, 2 teams have played in the village: Robotnícke and RH. At that time, the playground was still in the village square until 1954. At that time, they built a cloakroom and the playground moved to its current location. In the 1980s, a new building with changing rooms, a grandstand and a dormitory was built, and a sauna in the old building. Today, the football team plays in the V. league south. Dorast plays in IV. league South and students in the district championship.