A monument to the fallen in Stupava was built in 1924 by the local Decoration Association at a cost of 25,000 crowns in the square in front of the Church of St. Stephen the King. The author of the monument with a slender pylon on a massive pedestal is probably the local stonemason Anton Weinberger. On the front of the pedestal is a niche with a helmet, sword and laurel branch and a dedicated memorial plaque. Commemorative plaques with three words of fallen soldiers from Stupava are placed on three sides. In 2007, the monument was restored.