Roman Catholic Church of St. Stephen the King in Popudiny. The construction of the church was completed in 1831. The layout of the church is a longitudinal single nave with an extension, which in the exterior is manifested as a short transept nave, which is connected by a sanctuary with a polygonal end. The church has an imaginary tower on the facade. The central point of the church is the main altar dating from 1930.