Undoubtedly the most important architectural landmark and at the same time the oldest building in the village. The church was built in the middle of the 13th century, in the late Romanesque style. Over the centuries, there have been several structural changes and modifications. The sanctuary is dominated by a wooden Neo-Gothic main altar, purchased in 1896 by priest Anton Oldinger at an exhibition in Budapest. In the rear part of the nave is the choir. The organ was delivered by Rieger and sons in 1875. All windows in the church have colored stained glass from the end of the 19th century. The church is NKP.