A stone monument to the Holy Family stands on an artificially raised hill in the outskirts of the village in the location of Záhumenica. A plinth finished with a multi-profiled cornice stands on a divided, square-shaped stone base. On it stands a column with a profiled foot ending in a capital with acanthus decoration and four angel heads. A sculpture of the Holy Family is placed on the column. The year of construction of the monument is engraved on the plinth in a simple frame: 1776.