The Catholic church is built and reconstructed from the original church, built under Nitra bishop František Xaver Fuchs (1787–1804), who donated the statue of St. Catherine of Alexandria and which is still located on the main altar. The reconstruction took place at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. The newly built church is neo-Renaissance, single nave. In 2018, a new pulpit and sacrificial table with a rare relic of Saint Clement and the Pope were built. The church has been a national cultural monument since 2012.