It was originally a Jewish prayer house built in the style of rural synagogues. On the side walls, on both sides, there are three large windows with semicircular ends and a pair of smaller semicircular windows. A one-armed cross is mounted on the facade shield. When the Jewish religious community in Drietom disappeared after the Second World War, the evangelicals, who did not have a church, took the opportunity to buy the building and adapted it for religious purposes. The church was consecrated on November 6, 1948 by Bishop Fedor Ruppeldt.