Alagovič manor - a vast building with the current descriptive number 59 is a landowner's manor from the beginning of the 19th century. It originally belonged to born Imrich Alagovič and his family. The house and property were later bought by Baron Wattenwyll, who died in Borovce in 1911. In 1922, the widow - Baroness Wattenwyllová sold the house to the Olejárová family from Spiš. Later, there was also a shop in the manor house and also a fruit exchange.