It is a rectangular house with a hipped roof from the 19th century. The facade of the house is punctuated by four windows with sashes. A commemorative plaque is placed in the middle of the facade between the windows. The house faces the yard. Memorial text board (1943) made of black marble, size 50x80 cm, fixed in the corners with large square metal heads. Blackboard text engraved, colored toned, board vertically oriented. The building is used as the Parish Office of the Roman Catholic Church.