At the end of the 18th and the beginning of the 19th century. already served more often than a copper warehouse. In r. In 1806, the frauds of the Furmans were associated with the sale of salt, and the treasurer decided to transfer the salt warehouse to Spišská Nová Ves. Later, the Csáky estate exhibited the cave, which he gave in 1840 Anton Vincent Csáky expanded by four rooms and turned it into a manor house. Its appearance has been preserved to this day. In r. In 1879, Count Hilárius Csáky moved here after his marriage to Countess Anna Normann. In r. In 1892, the manor was taken over by the Máriassy family from Markušovce after Hilár Csáky moved to Spišský Hrhov. After them, they were foremen and administrators of manorial property.
After II. sv. war, there was an elementary school in the manor house, since 1961 Agricultural Vocational School. The manor house served a boarding school for a year and since September 1966 there has been a kindergarten, which ended its activities in 2004. In June 2002, the manor house building became the property of the municipality. The restored spaces of the manor serve as representative spaces for cultural and social activities.
In June 2002, the manor house became the property of the municipality as part of the transfer of competencies from the state to the local government. Since 2011 is an object managed by the General Cultural Center.
The following are carried out in the manor: cultural and social activities
hobby artistic activities and aesthetic education are developing
extracurricular education and training
activities related to cultural and social life in the village
promotional, advertising, publishing, agency and activation activities
special-purpose republican and foreign events and other activities related to cultural and social activities