Thousand-year-old chapel - this is what our parents and grandparents called this chapel, despite the fact that its origin dates back to 1775. Unfortunately, our generation remembers the summer house only as the ruins of once admirable architecture. The civic association Sans Souci letohrádok was established in 2006 and its intention is to reconstruct the chapel and restore the obelisk, as the last preserved artifacts of the former famous summer castle. The project, authored by Akad. arch. Štefan Mitro, contains a complete reconstruction of the chapel.