The current Carthusian bridge is not the original one that the Carthusians allegedly built here in the 15th century. Although the original bridge survived for five centuries, it became fatal for him II. world War. It was on October 13, 1944, when the Germans decided to conquer the Monastery, where one of the partisan groups was based. They also conquered the monastery, burned the cottage there and captured two partisans. Eventually, they blew up an old stone bridge to make it difficult for partisans to penetrate the village.
After II. During World War II, another bridge was built on the site of the old stone bridge. In 1995, Urbariát Letanovce rebuilt an exact copy of the medieval bridge. The company Frajkor from Spišská Nová Ves became its contractor.