One important secular monument in Krušovce is a classicist manor house from the 19th century. It is a block two-storey building, which was built on an older foundation in 1830 by Count František Beréni. In 1906, the manor house was rebuilt to its present form.
In the interior, on the perimeter walls, including windows, doors and stairs, there are richly geometrically and plant-carved wooden paneling. The basement is vaulted with technical and rolled Prussian vaults. Originally, the manor was accessed via an impressive open staircase, which no longer exists.
An important compositional part of the Neo-Renaissance arrangement of the manor is the surrounding park. It represents a type of landscape park from the beginning of the 20th century, but its foundation can be dated to the end of the 19th century. During the planting of the park, historical elements of period architecture were used - a romantically tuned cave (today a cellar, so-called ice house) and a forestry, dating from the second half of the 19th century, when the Nemeshegyi family owned the manor. Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary
According to preserved records, the church of St. was built in the first half of the 13th century. Nicholas. As it stood in the lower part of the village, it was often damaged by floods, so it was demolished and a new church was built on a hill north of the village center around 1240, dedicated to the Nativity of the Virgin Mary. The oldest written mention of this church, built in the Romanesque style, dates from 1285. Today, the remains of the former fortifications have been preserved, which testify to the defensive character of the building.
The main altar, side altars, pulpit and organ bear distinctive Rococo features. The main altar dates from the second half of the 18th century. The columnar and pilaster altar architecture creates the background for the altarpiece of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, the canopy and the relief of St. Trinity. On the sides of the altar are sculptures of saints.