The temple is single-nave, the interior is vaulted with a Prussian vault. The cap of the presbytery is rectangular. The church also has a built-in sacristy, an oratorio and a built-in tower. It was interesting for me to see the Lourdes Cave on the back of the church. Stairs with railings lead to it and also the surroundings are nicely landscaped.
The paintings of the vaults were created by the Nitra painter and restorer Edmund Massány (1907 - 1966) in 1942 using the technique of a real fresco.
The church contains three large-scale altar paintings by the Viennese master Andrej Zallinger (1738-1805), which he created at the end of his life. These are the paintings: The Assumption of the Virgin Mary, St. Ignatius of Loyola and St. Charles Borromeo. The paintings are set in massive brass frames from 1796 and 1801. Their author is the goldsmith Lukáš Clemens from Topoľčiany.
The altar houses relics of the holy martyrs Faustín and Simplicia.
In the foreground in front of the main altar on the right is a wooden statue of the Virgin Mary of the Seven Sorrows, probably dating from the second half of the 17th century. On the left is the pulpit.
In the western part of the church there is a brick organ choir on two pillars.
The exterior of the facade of the church is decorated in niches with statues of St. Peter and St. Paul. In the back of the exterior of the church there is the Lourská cave with the altar of the Virgin Mary. It was added here in the second half of the 19th century. It can be reached by stairs with railings and balustrades.
In the square, near the town hall, there is a rectory building. It is a typical burgher house with a passage and an inner courtyard. The exact year of its construction is not known, but it was already standing here in the 17th century. In 1765, a major reconstruction took place, the building had two floors, a wine cellar and stables. In the 19th century. the building was modified in the electric style. There is a niche in the facade of the building, in which a statue of Ján Nepomucký is placed.
There are sacral monuments in all four corners of the square.
In front of the church there is a statue of the Immaculate Conception in the northwestern part of the square and a statue of Ján Nepomucký in the southwestern part. In the part behind the table they are then: in the south-eastern part of the square there are sculptures of the Holy Trinity and in the north-eastern part it is a statue of St. Floriana.
The statue of the Immaculate Conception dates from 1710. It stands on a classicist column with a volute head.
The Baroque sandstone statue of Ján Nepomucký dates from 1760. Ján Nepomucký is the patron saint of Bohemia, priests, confessors, bridges, fishermen. It is one of the most popular saints in Slovakia. His cult spread here thanks to the Jesuits.
Sculpture of the Holy Trinity (Trinity Column) - this is a classicist statue from 1768, just as the statue of the Immaculate Conception stands on an ionic column with a volute head. In 1824, the sculpture was renovated.
Statue of St. Floriana was established in the period before 1780. It was renovated in 1862. Sv. Florian is the patron saint of firefighters, metallurgists, chimney sweeps, potters, bakers, but simply everyone who comes into contact with fire.
There are two more statues in the square next to the church. Statue of St. Vendelína is located on the eastern corner of the church fence. It is a stone statue from 1862. St. Vendelín is the patron saint of shepherds, farmers, fields and farmers. It is depicted as a shepherd with a shepherd's stick and a pocket. A cow and a sheep lie at his feet. The second is the statue of St. Antonín, which is located at the northern facade of the church. Sv. Antonim is depicted as a young Franciscan lily and a little Jesus in his arms. He is the patron saint of the poor, social workers, spouses and help in finding lost things.