Renaissance manor house of the Ghýczy family
Originally a Renaissance manor house, it was built on the foundations of a medieval castle, mentioned in 1550. It was probably a late medieval three-room building. During the second construction phase at the beginning of the 17th century, a more comfortable Renaissance manor house was built on the site of the castle. The vault system and continuous areas of Renaissance plaster from this period are preserved. The floor was rebuilt and increased by other building modifications in the late 18th and early 19th century. In this construction phase, minor reconstructions were carried out, during which the facade was also restored. On the east side, a shallow risalit with a triangular gable and a balcony was created. The manor house thus acquired a classicist character. The last building modifications took place in the second half of the 20th century, when the building was adapted to new functions - the school, later the soup kitchen and the Jednota store.
The manor is a rectangular two-storey non-basement building with a simple floor plan and two corner semicircular bastions. The basic layout of the building consists of a structural and dispositional double wing in the north-south direction. On the facade, oriented to the already defunct park, there is a central risalit with a triangular gable from the period of Renaissance reconstruction. In front of it is a presented balcony with a wrought iron mesh, supported by a console on two pairs of Tuscan columns.
Until recently, the manor house was in a desolate state. In December 2010, its reconstruction began, which was financed from the Regional Operational Program, with the aim of increasing the quality of services provided by an unused cultural monument through its reconstruction and procurement of equipment. At present, this cultural monument provides the opportunity to carry out cultural and information activities.