The earthenware cross in the village was built according to the founding plaque in 1947. It was erected on the site of an older wooden one, which according to the map existed in the middle of the 19th century. Apart from the cross in the cemetery, it is the only cross in the village. The dedication of the new cross was performed on August 16, 1880 by the parish priest of Budmer. In 1924, a cross was restored in front of a sawmill called Papiereň. The donor of the corpus of Christ, perhaps the cross itself, was Jozef Trnka from Budmerice, the wood for the cross was donated by the municipality, the work was paid for from the collection of its inhabitants.