The Linčianské mill has been mentioned since the Middle Ages. When the Bratislava Chapter acquired the village of Zeleneč, it built a mill in it, which was sold to Ján Hamch and his wife Barbora of Hrnčiarovce in 1475 for 42 gold coins in pure gold. The mill was driven by water. Among the modern owners of the mill was František Pulman, who bought it from the chapter in 1930. Its last owner was František Hrebíček, who moved from nearby Dolian.