The period in which the mill was built in Voderady is not known to the available sources. We only know so much that it was before 1749 - it was probably repaired that year. But as early as 1759, other sources state that it is on the verge of collapse. nevertheless it continued to function. It had three wheels, two of which powered grinding stones that made flour, and the third was crushed into groats and grits. A fire broke out in the mill in 1806. Today, it is already being converted from a mill from the edge of the park into a family house.