On the site of the older church, a new baroque church was built from the ground up in 1736-1743. Part of the tower remained from the previous church. In the years 1773-1774, they added a sarcristy to the church and vaulted the nave. In 1925, the church was expanded to a triple nave by the addition of two side naves and restored. The church underwent several repairs (1942, 1945, 1966). The main altar is baroque from the second half of the 18th century.