From the middle of the 10th to the 13th century, the village was a royal property belonging to the Bratislava castle, from 1306 to Martin's son Bugár. She changed owners several times in the Middle Ages. History of Báhoň from In 1580, for more than three hundred years, he was influenced by the Jezernický family, whose descendants gradually acquired most of the village and became the patron saint of the local parish. In the middle of the 16th century, Báhoň was a two-language German-Slovak village with a predominance of German population, and at the end of the century Croatian settlers also settled here. In 1845, life in the village was favorably marked by the construction of a horse-drawn railway line from Bratislava to Trnava. After the First World War, social activities began to develop in various associations, amateur theater and sports. The Kadlický Institute for the Blind was opened in the former Jezernický manor house in 1930. The area still serves as a home for blind adults from all over Slovakia. For the blind and severely disabled, the operation of a production cooperative for the disabled was established and later a new plant of the production cooperative ELEKTRO ĽUDIB was built. In 1954, the Variety Testing Laboratory of the Central Agricultural Inspection and Testing Institute began operations. Church of St. Francis of Assisi was built in the years 1914 - 1921 by arch. M. Harminec. Two chapels have been preserved in the village, three sacral roadside statues and two crosses from 1874 and 1906. In the middle of the village is a monument to the fallen in the First and Second World War.
The village has comprehensive technical equipment. There is a football stadium and tennis courts for sports activities. There are several grocery stores, restaurants and private accommodation services in the village. Recreational opportunities are provided by the nearby Sunny Lakes in Senec and tourist trips to the mountain environment of the Little Carpathians.