There is a former school building in the village, which in the past served as a school as well as a kindergarten. In 1977 the school was closed and our children started attending school in Podhorany. Until 1991, the building was still used as a kindergarten, currently children attend kindergarten also in Podhorany.
A cultural house was built in Bádice, which the citizens built in 1958 in the "Z" action. As this building was considerably neglected and therefore unused, we have been renovating it since 2003: we have introduced water, built sanitary facilities, repaired the roof, replaced the windows, set up the kitchen and insulated the building. This building also became the seat of the municipal office. The cultural house is used by municipalities for various events and celebrations (MDŽ, Mother's Day, MDD, sitting with pensioners, goulash cooking competition, sitting with jubilees, as well as various entertainment), as well as our citizens and citizens of surrounding municipalities use this building to various social events.
The historical landmark is the Roman Catholic Church of the Virgin Mary, which was built in 1903. The church is located in the central part of the village, where in 2010 "Reconstruction of the central part of Bádice - 1st stage", financed under the Rural Development Program of the Slovak Republic 2007 -2013, measure no. 3.4.2. Restoration and development of villages where roads, sidewalks and the area in front of the church were built. The House of Mourning was also built in the mentioned "Z" event. In 2008 we fenced the burial ground, in 2009 the building was reconstructed and an access road to it was built.