The village of Čierne Kľačany
The first written mention of the village is in the bull of Pope Innocent III. He mentions it on May 15, 1209 as "Villa Chelecen", as part of the donations of the St. Benedict's Abbey.
Transport: By foot, By bike, By car, By bus
Parking: Free parking nearby
Accepted payments: Cash
Suitable for: Childrens, Families with childrens, Elderly, Handicapped, Young, Adults
Season: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter