The monumental manor house of the Motešice family in the Middle Ages, at the time of its creation, consisted of two separate buildings, consolidated by a Renaissance reconstruction at the end of the 16th century, which was also decisive for its present appearance.
In the 18th century it was remodeled in the Baroque style. On the site of the eastern bastion, demolished at the beginning of the 18th century, the Čáki family had a chapel built, which on 30 May 1757 was granted the privilege of the Holy Archbishopric by the privilege of serving holy masses. The interior of the chapel is dominated by a Renaissance aedicule altar with the coats of arms of the Čákis and Zičis. In the middle is a large image of the Pieta, above it a smaller image of the Holy Trinity, below it is a tabernacle. The Renaissance pulpit is in a black-gold color combination.
Relatively large alterations to the manor took place in the second half of the 19th century. In 1881, a third floor was built into the attic area and a tower was added on the east side. In the years 1964 - 1970, the manor house was restored according to the project of Karol Chudomelka from Stavoprojekt Bratislava for the Home of Slovak Fine Artists and Architects under the administration of the Slovak Fund for Fine Arts. Sculptures by Slovak and foreign artists, which they created here as part of international sculpture symposia, are located in the English park by the manor house.
Since its sale to foreign individuals in 2006, the manor has fallen into disrepair. In 2017, it was acquired by a new owner, Juris Doctor, who began security work.