Topoľčianky is located in the upper part of the Požitavská lowland, surrounded by the slopes of Pohronský Inovec and the Tribeč mountain range. The first written mention dates back to 1293. The village has been a pilgrimage site of the Scapular Virgin Mary for more than 330 years, to which pilgrims come to the Classicist-Baroque church from 1784, dedicated to St. Catherine of Alexandria. Until today, the pride of Topoľčianky has remained a Renaissance-Classicist chateau, surrounded by an English park gradually passing into a forest park. In the years 1923 - 1951, the castle served as the summer residence of the presidents of the republic, especially TG Masaryk. It currently houses a museum and a hotel. The surrounding forests and hunting grounds were in the past the property of the Habsburgs, but in 1921 they were nationalized. The most famous are the small and large game, intended for breeding deer, roe deer, mouflon, fallow deer and wild trophy game. Organizing joint hunts and professional accompaniment of hunting guests have become an integral part of local life. Zubri zvernica, the only one of its kind in Slovakia, is also a sought-after place for visitors. The hunting lodge and 19 other buildings in the surrounding forests form a rich variety of accommodation for hunters and nature lovers. However, Topoľčianky is famous especially for horse breeding, as evidenced by the more than 90-year history of the National Stud Farm.