The monument dedicated to the local battle of the Slovak Uprising of 1848, which took place at the U Klasovitých football club in Myjava, was probably built in 1928. There was a memorial plaque on it, which was stolen by metal collectors in about 2005. In 2014, the village of Poriadie had the monument restored and the place renovated. The stolen original metal plate was replaced by a non-metallic replica with the original text in consultation with the conservationists. The restoration of the monument cost the village more than € 4,000.